Bully Stick 3"x 5" Pretzel Dog Treat - 1 Piece
Regular price $4.95
Give Fido a great snack, with an All-Natural Bully Stick Pretzel! These twisty and tasty all-natural dog chews are sourced from 100% free-range, grass-fed Brazilian beef! We took our wholesome footlong bully stick and twisted it into a challenging shape that your dog will love! The curves around the Bully Stick Pretzel will even give your dog’s teeth and gums a great workout! Bully Sticks naturally scrape off tartar and plaque with each chewing, making Pretzels a great dental chew for dogs! All-Natural Bully Stick Pretzels are fully digestible as well as preservative, hormone and chemical-free. These bully sticks are truly single ingredient chews. You’ll never have to worry about mystery additives in these treats.Key Benefits
- All-natural, 100% digestible dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Single ingredient product made from free-range, grass-fed, Brazilian cattle pizzle.
- These are additive-free, chemical-free and preservative-free dog chews.
- Pretzel Bully Sticks are the perfect size for dogs of all sizes. A great way to give your dog an all-natural, longer lasting dog chew that can even withstand aggressive chewers
- Chewing helps support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
|CRUDE PROTEIN||65.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||2.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.0% max|
We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen! Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.